KLAWS NEED YOUR HELP to find forever homes and foster homes for cats and Dogs . If you can help or know of some one who can please contact KLAWS 0879704480. Please check out our pages on Cats and dogs looking for homes by clicking on the links below. Also you can check out or Facebook page. www.facebook.com/KLAWSofficial . Thank you for your help and continued support. We could not do it with out you.
THESE BEAUTIFUL CATS ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR FOREVER HOMES
Firstly, let me just say the home check is not intended to intimidate the potential adopter! It’s no reflection on them and is standard practice in most reputable rescue centres. The home visit allows us to double check details the potential adopter gave us – and gives us an opportunity to make animal safety suggestions relevant to the new home.
We strongly recommend you microchip all your companions and make sure that they are registered.
Why Microchip My Companion?
- Microchipping of animals is a painless and simple procedure.
- All animals must be Microchipped in order to get a passport.
- Under current legislation, all guard dogs must be Microchipped.
- Under current Control of Horses Legislation, horses kept in an urban environment must be Microchipped.
- Most equine organisations require registered horses to be microchipped.
- Provides permanent and undeniable proof of identity / ownership
- Combined with a reunification service, the Microchip implant can help return your lost or stolen animal to you
- Microchipping your dog will be legally required in Ireland by 2015
Note: While we’ll post animals lost and found locally, if you’ve lost or found an animal companion we recommend you check the following sites for more comprehensive listings: Continue reading “Lost & Found Services”
Lucy now called “Martha ” enjoying her new home in Devon.
Thank you once again to every one that helped support her with her knee surgery, and also to Terry & Jayne for offering her such a wonderful home
From Bernadette: Gizmo in his final home! Enjoying the company. A big thank you to Eithne Garvey at Waterville kennels for 16 months of top class and dedicated foster care. Also a big thank you to Mary at Yorkshire Terrier Rescue for helping to find his forever home.
A happy ending for a gorgeous little man!